The foundation for your video conference network.
The LifeSize Bridge redefines HD video conferencing for large multiparty calling. Unlike other systems on the market today, the LifeSize Bridge scales intelligently with your needs while providing unmatched quality and groundbreaking price/performance for multiparty video communications—with up to 48 participants on a single call in 1080p.
The LifeSize Bridge offers a low-risk, cost-effective platform to modularly extend HD video conferencing to more people and with the lowest TCO in the industry.
Interoperable and standards-based, the easy-to-set-up and easy-to-use LifeSize Bridge can be deployed where you need it most. LifeSize Bridge supports any codec, frame rate, call speed or resolution, up to 1080p, without loss of capacity or capability.
To meet the needs of multiparty, collaborative conferencing, LifeSize Bridge is available with 16-port, flat capacity symmetric HD video support. This ensures a consistent, immersive HD quality experience for every user.
Organizations can deploy the LifeSize Bridge using scheduled calls, on-demand calls or a hybrid of both, thereby providing maximum flexibility for system administrators. With logical call layouts, data sharing and continuous presence coupled with voice-activated switching, the LifeSize Bridge creates a true-to-life conference environment.
Highest HD Quality
- Symmetric video up to 1080p30 and 720p60
- Sustained frame rates
- Encoder per participant
- Up to 4 Mbps throughput per port
Modular and Flexible
- Any codec, any speed, any resolution, any layout and any port without loss of capacity or capability
- Scheduled and/or on-demand video calls
- Direct conference dialing
- Outbound dialing
- Virtual operator
- ISDN connectivity
- Flexible layout options, including locking layouts
- 16 ports of flat capacity
- Up to 48 participants with Expanded Conference License*
- Price per port is lowest in industry
- One third the price of any competitor at Full HD 1080p30/720p60
- One eighth the price of any competitor at Full HD with a 48-way call
*Expanded Conference License introduces shared encoder technology that requires a common layout, resolution, call speed and shared ports for some participants
[divider height=”10″ line=”1″]