HD Video Calls from the Desktop to the Meeting Room with LifeSize and Microsoft Lync.
The new LifeSize UVC Video Engine for Microsoft Lync works together with LifeSize 220 Series and LifeSize Passport room-based video systems to deliver the highest quality, most flexible and most cost-effective solution for continuous-presence HD video calls with Microsoft Lync.
LifeSize 220 Series and LifeSize Passport video systems* are fully interoperable with Microsoft Lync, including registration, presence and click-to-call functionality. UVC Video Engine adds support for RTVideo to deliver the HD-quality meeting-room experience you expect from LifeSize, now with Microsoft Lync.
Ideal for organizations deploying Lync video calling at the desktop and in meeting rooms, UVC Video Engine works seamlessly with the embedded multipoint (MCU) in Room 220 and Team 220 to deliver continuous-presence HD video calls with Lync, instead of VGA and active-talker video from the Lync AV MCU.
Enjoy the LifeSize HD video experience in your Microsoft Lync environment with HD 720p video for natural, face-to-face interactions—the highest quality video call available with Microsoft Lync.
Deploy and grow on your terms with either hardware or virtual machine software options. Delivered via the LifeSize UVC Platform with scalable provisioning and growth, LifeSize Video Engine for Microsoft Lync offers you simple, web-based management and server administration.
Collaborate seamlessly with native Lync integration of LifeSize video systems, ensuring simple, easy setup and use. Bridge Lync with standards-based video calls and connect with non-Lync partners outside your company. LifeSize room-based video systems connect to both PCs and Macs through Lync and push presence and contact lists for easy, click-to-call functionality. LifeSize video systems utilize Microsoft Edge servers for firewall traversal, providing reliable calling and greater security.
LifeSize UVC Platform
LifeSize UVC Video Engine for Microsoft Lync is part of the LifeSize UVC Platform. Available as virtual machine software or hardware, the UVC Platform enables immediate deployment of LifeSize UVC Video Engine for Microsoft Lync with an easy try-before-you-buy option. With LifeSize UVC Video Engine for Microsoft Lync, you’ll maintain complete control of your HD video calls within the Microsoft Lync environment with simple, web-based management and server administration for more effective video collaboration, anywhere, anytime.
LifeSize® UVC Video Engine™ for Microsoft® Lync™
- HD Quality Up to 720p30: Flexible Capacity. Buy what you need and scale as you grow
- Flexible Deployment: Offered as virtual machine software or hardware appliance
- Native Lync Integration with LifeSize 220 Series and LifeSize Passport: Registration, presenceand click-to-call
- Continuous Presence: Embedded MCU in Room 220 and Team 220 video systems enable up to 4-way HD video
- Transcoding: Lync RTVideo <-> H.264 for VGA and HD (720p) video calling with Lync
- Simplified Management: Web-based management and server administration
- Interoperable: Bridge Lync with standards-based video calls and connect with non-Lync colleagues and contacts outside your company
[divider height=”10″ line=”1″]