The Furniture-Mountable enclosures from Extron offers elegant cable management solutions, providing discreet access to AV cables and power outlets. Most of the models are available in black anodised or brushed aluminum finishes and have the capability to accommodate a wide variety of optional connector combinations.
The Extron Cable Cubby® 800 is an elegant, metal enclosure that can be mounted into a tabletop or other flat surface. The Cable Cubby’s lid slides out of the way when it is fully open and lifts easily to close. When the cables are not being used, they can be stored out of sight while remaining connected to the system, offering a discreet way to access cables and connection points as they are needed. The South African version includes two switched AC power outlets.
Within its base, the Cable Cubby offers adjustable panels with three sizes of hole openings to support a variety of cable diameters. AAPs and AC Power Modules are height-adjustable to suit cable lengths and connector types.
• Accommodates up to ten single-space AAP – Architectural Adapter Plates
• Offers convenient access to cable connections
• Top surface is available in a black anodised or brushed aluminum finish
• AC power modules available for South Africa
• UL/c-UL listed and CE compliant
The optional Retractor Cable Retraction System is available in versions to support most AV and data signal types. The Retractor provides improved management of cables within the Cable Cubby.
• Patent-pending cable retraction system maintains signal integrity
• Designed for easy integration with the Cable Cubby® Series furniture-mountable enclosures
• Mount up to 3 Retractor modules on each side of the enclosure, 6 in total
• Cables extend up to 90 cm
• Holds cable securely in place at a user-defined length
• Simple push-button release retracts cable into Cable Cubby enclosure after use
[divider height=”10″ line=”1″]
Contact us today for more information.