More often, iPads or Android tablets can be found in public areas, such as airports, museums and showrooms, as they are ideal for viewing video files, product information and interactive communication. Nothing can be better than a tablet computer: relatively inexpensive, compact and user-friendly. In order to use a tablet in public, it needs a secure enclosure that gives accessibility for users while simultaneously providing protection against theft or unauthorised use. Vogel’s Professional has developed the perfect solution: TabLock®. TabLock is a locked and secure enclosure, made from high quality aluminium and steel.
Several versions for iPad and Samsung Galaxy Tab
TabLock for iPad is available in different versions. One version has an accessible home button, allowing users to stop applications and start others. And a version in which the home button is hidden. There is also a TabLock available for the Samsung Galaxy 10.1. This TabLock has the opening for the camera on the front side. For power and volume pin holes can be used.
Key features of the TabLock®
• Theft preventing, TabLock is closed with special security screws (included) and an opening for a Kensington lock (optional)
• Pin holes for home, power and volume buttons to prevent unauthorized operation (depending on the model)
• Wifi, 3G and bluetooth fuctionality is unimpeded
• Portrait or landscape position possible
• VESA 100×100 mm mounting holes for mounting the TabLock on all Vogel’s VESA compatible mounts
• Direct wall mounting is possible
A floor stand, table stand and wall/table mount options are available.
For more information on the Vogel’s Tablock contact our sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org.